*Sponsorship at any level includes the rights to use the Compassion Through Fashion logo to promote your participation in this charitable cause on your website, social channels and other means.To see a list of our current sponsors, click here.
We will be posting silent auction items to Facebook, so be sure to LIKE our page. Please click here to check for updates to the Silent Auction Items photo album.
DONATEBecause of support from people like you, 30,000 orphans and other underprivileged children in La Paz have access to life-sustaining services and care from psychologists, social workers, teachers, sociologists, medics, nurses and other staff. For more information on the beneficiary foundation, or to donate directly, please visit: www.ArcoIrisAmerica.org.
SPREAD THE WORDPlease CLICK HERE to download the event flyer that you can share with your friends and family.
You can also download the below graphics and share on your social media pages:
Sample Facebook PostsHere are a few sample posts you can copy and paste to help you spread the word on Facebook. Don’t forget to tag the official Facebook pages in your posts (Fundacion Arco Iris – Bolivia –and– Raza de Bronce).
- Open FacebookWant to go to a fun event with amazing runway fashion at a swanky venue? Then join me at Compassion Through Fashion on 9/12, as I (and many others) support Fundacion Arco Iris – Bolivia. Enjoy mixing and mingling with friends over wine, a silent auction, designs from Raza de Bronce and more! Click for details: http://compassion.arcoirisamerica.org
- Open FacebookPlease join me at the upcoming Compassion Through Fashion event at the French Embassy on 9/12/15 – It’s going to be a lot of fun! Proceeds benefit Fundacion Arco Iris – Bolivia, a nonprofit that cares for 30,000 orphans and other underprivileged children in La Paz every year. Click for event details: http://compassion.arcoirisamerica.org
- Open FacebookI can’t wait for Compassion Through Fashion on 9/12, a runway show fundraiser showcasing awesome apparel from a great designer, Raza de Bronce. The best part is that the event benefits Fundacion Arco Iris – Bolivia, a nonprofit that cares for children in Bolivia – the second poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. Will you please join me? http://compassion.arcoirisamerica.org
Sample Twitter PostsHere are a few sample tweets to help you spread the word:
- CLICK HERE TO TWEETJoin me at Compassion Through Fashion, a runway show fundraiser on 9/12/15 at the Embassy of France! Learn more: http://compassion.arcoirisamerica.org
- CLICK HERE TO TWEETI can't wait for Compassion Through Fashion, an event to benefit poor children in Bolivia. Will you please join me? http://compassion.arcoirisamerica.org
- CLICK HERE TO TWEETCheck out Compassion Through Fashion, a runway show featuring apparel from a renowned French designer. #DCEvents. http://compassion.arcoirisamerica.org